Wednesday 29 January 2014

Serious Back Pain

Well. After spending the last two weeks adjusting our diets and training routines I made the mistake of overdoing my lower back. Yesterday was a day that I could barely walk yet I was out and about trying to do what I do.

Today I had to once again venture out as I was planned to be shooting a test shoot today for one of what could become my biggest clients to date. Can you imagine your dream coming true… Well this is it for me :-)

BACK

Now if only I could loose this incredibly sore back before actually having to make use of it.

Well despite having said sore back I will still make my way to gym today with Liz as I have to train arms (which are from yesterday) as well as shoulders today. Will use isolated exercises to ensure I do not put any un-due or un-welcome strain onto my back.

I hope everyone else out there in Gym land remembers this… If you are training hard and putting strain on your back remember to make use of some form of support such as a lifting belt or something.

This could have ended up being a lot worse for me had I pushed through and carried on.

Have a fantastic week everyone.

Dionne

No comments:

Post a Comment