Tuesday 15 April 2014

First Truly Winters Day in Durban

Wow.

After several hot, sticky and sweaty months in Durban I think the cold weather is finally getting here. Not that it really gets cold in Durban but hey cold is better than hot therefore cooler weather is great.

Well despite spending most of my day editing wedding images and the like I still managed to get some time in on my development and have managed to throw together a few android apps to control various aspects of my house and entertainment system using my phone the HTC One which happens to have a built in IR transceiver. ;-)

I will be starting development on my home control system soon and am still in two minds whether I want to go Android or Linux. Its a tricky choice to make as both have their pluses and minuses.

I would be glad to hear from anyone who is doing something similar.

Cheers for now

Dionne

No comments:

Post a Comment