Thursday 27 February 2014

Evione Lighting LAB upgrade.

Well what can I say.

After many loaners and loads of help from a friend I have finally completed my Lab using all my own gear and some of my gear has been upgraded.

I have upgraded my soldering station to a full digital temp controlled unit and a SMD reworking station which allows me to work with smd and modern lighting equipment including pocket wizzards and the like.

I also have acquired an XProtolab oscilloscope for those odd little experiments or times that I need one to analyze a circuit.

I have assembled a 6 Channel Logic Analyzer which is PC based and am in the process of assembling a PC based O.Scope as well.

My bench PSU’s have grown to 4 after building 3 very specific units for the work I do.

I have also acquired some decent quality Digital Multimeters which is awesome as the one I was using was a sub R200-00 cheapie. :-P Hey it worked well.

Evione is ready to undertake any repairs that you may need to your photographic lighting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment