Monday 17 February 2014

The Engineer is Reborn.

After spending many years as a RF Radio / Cellular engineer for various companies and doing my time as a site technician as well as bench repair technician I pulled away from the IT and Electronics fields as most in the RF game where not enjoying the hours and work. Don’t get me wrong the learning was amazing but I could earn more money on other fields which where not as intensive.

Now just a little history about me. I studied electronics and digital systems engineering at Tech after finishing my schooling at George Campbell Technical High. I have since a very young age always been a tinkerer. This is probably due to my best mates dad being a Ham radio operator. Hell at 9 years of age I was stripping our ICL Elf 8088 PC to see how it works.

Yes photography has always been something I loved but electronics seemed the logical way for me.

Now many many years on after completely dropping my electronics I find my Professional Photography field and electronics coming together and I have lately started developing my own lighting and electronics which will assist me with my photography career.

The engineer has been reborn and maybe just in time. More Blog posts to follow.

If you would like to know more about my photography please head on over to www.dionneswart.com where you can check out my photography work.

Cheers for now

 

Dionne

No comments:

Post a Comment